• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

blackjack?

So when I read blackjack on the wiki I was like, "wow that's op."

I was obviously not surprised when it didn't work the way it was explained. So I've tried it out numerous times on mobs and never gotten a stun. I also notice it lasts for only 3 seconds.

My question is, what exactly does it do? Not complaining, just wondering.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
So when I read blackjack on the wiki I was like, "wow that's op."

I was obviously not surprised when it didn't work the way it was explained. So I've tried it out numerous times on mobs and never gotten a stun. I also notice it lasts for only 3 seconds.

My question is, what exactly does it do? Not complaining, just wondering.
It will stun the target... I'm not 100% it works on mobs... it has a 7% chance to proc.

Users can chime in and let me know how its fairing. The thing is, the stun chance is calculated PER SWING, not per SUCCESS DMG.

Which means its much harder to balance.
Sleaker is there a way to calculate the stun % chance to have it on per successful damage hit instead of per-attempted swing?

That's cool. And yeah the 2min long version I was just going... wow...
Lol

Anyway that's cool. I heard thievery was taken out which disappointed me and when I was messing around with blackjack I never got a stun. I tried it out for most of a day. At first I assumed it wasn't working on undead because well... their undead. So I spent a while doing it to spiders and finally resolved it must only work on players.