• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Birch and Pine Logs chest shops not working

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
hey all. I like to trade in wood. The different Log types gives us some nice varieties in building styles. Unfortunately right now it doesnt work making a chest shop selling (or buying) these wood types. I tried doing like one does with dyes: (putting a sign stating its this or that type of dye/wood). But Im just getting the message the shop is out of stock even if it isnt.

I am hoping this could be fixed, or if someone who knows anything about how the chest shop system works could have a look at this.

Thanks in advance :)

Mitchodak

Glowstone
ok the item numbers of every item with multiple instances like log have Damages i think they are called its like log type 1, log type 2, and log type 3 same for dyes you can look up the item # on the interwebz but when you make a sign shop
its put in like [17] for normal log [17:1] for pine and [17:2] for birch

Dyes work the same

GL on your sign shops