• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Billy the Donkey

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
This thread is dedicated to Billy the Donkey, @WitchOnaRampage's fantastic donkey. He's a happy specimen, and he lives free on the farm. He is also very photogenic, and allowed me to take a few pictures to share with y'all.
gvjcG1v.png
XKfutnA.png
Qd1hBZn.png
fw3HHOY.png
TVAoxmY.png
CMqm8aG.png
LjdqA7N.png
t1PQDuV.png
m5pO9eE.png
If anyone kills Billy the Donkey, I will find out where you live and rip your guts out with a rusty screwdriver. Bye ~<3​

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
There's also Billy's best friend, she's a real looker in Billy's book.
VfSF46Y.png
6u1FDIK.png
gTDVldB.png
ZsXS7Kw.png
If anyone kills her, Billy will find out where you live, and rip your guts out with a rusty drill.​

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
I hate to be the bearer of bad news... I was utilizing the farm last night and there were no animals. I think it may be time to hunt someone down for the murder of Billy and his girl :(

*edit* perhaps I was at the farm before Billy arrived?

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Billy is remarkably skilled in the arts of levitating, fence walking and fence dancing (particularly pirouettes).

Billy levitating.png Billy fence walking.png Billy fence dancing.png

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I hate to be the bearer of bad news... I was utilizing the farm last night and there were no animals. I think it may be time to hunt someone down for the murder of Billy and his girl :(

*edit* perhaps I was at the farm before Billy arrived?
He was pushed in 2 minutes before I posted the first post. He's alive alright.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Billy is always happy to make a new friend.
You little sneak, when did you manage to take a picture of me and Billy? Aw it doesn't matter, look at the nose boops happening here

EDIT: Billy does not BELIEVE he can fly, nay, he KNOWS he can fly.
6ytoa80.png
EzVN15y.png
lG59zjU.png

Last edited:

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
@Jasquan
@WitchOnaRampage

I am going to do my best to find that ass and slaughter it in the most gruesome way possible. Don't worry, I'll mail you the intestines. But first, I will rape that ass in the ass, Shrek style.
Could you also send your home adress on the way so I can mail you back the ripped off heads of your family?

EDIT: OMG I missed the perfect chance to call you an asshole