• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bill's Application

1. In Game Name: Terry_Heinz_II
2. Location & Age: America, 15
3. Previous Bans: On my brother's friend's server, my brother got to be an admin and tested his ban stick on me.
4. Referrals: krazedmatt96
5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm creative, have a good design sense, and I'm good at combat.
6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Matt recommended it to me, and it sounded like a fun spin on normal Minecraft
7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Ayep.
8. Additional Info: None that I can think of.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
**Reviewing**
Please add more to sections 5 and 8. Good examples, as well as what not to do can be found here.

5. Reason you should be accepted: Revised: I'm a good builder, and have made a lot of megaprojects like a sprawling underwater fortress and a floating castle. I have a good idea of fun things to build, like arenas or mazes with traps made from redstone. I'm pretty average at pvp , unless I get the drop on somebody.
8. Additional Info: RPGs are my favorite genre of game, which is what appealed to me most about this. I'm usually cool under pressure and don't anger quickly. I also am willing to donate resources or otherwise help people, and prefer to get my resources myself. I usually play Minecraft for 2-3 hours at a time.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
Welcome to Herocraft, please check your PM
Please go to this thread
to request your forum name to be changed to your IGN. Thanks!