• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

bhsgoclub's Whitelist Application

bhsgoclub

Glowing Redstone
In-game name: bhsgoclub
Location & Age: USA 19
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
Referral(s): NickWisonMusic
Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
How'd you hear about Herocraft? NickWilsonMusic
Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCB9
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
Reason(s) you should be accepted: I'm mature and can contribute to the conversation and PVP of the server.
Additional Info: NickWilsonMusic was accepted to the whitelist a long while ago, recently became active again, and is recruiting me and a few others to start playing on the server. Also, I was the coder of 2 plugins called Incantations and Legends though both are inactive now due to me making them into custom plugins for 2 servers. I also am the Admin for several servers for example: Skycraft, Uncharted Lands, among others.

bhsgoclub

Glowing Redstone
Well if you have ever been an admin then you would know that you need a break from it and to be just a normal player every now and then otherwise you will get bored of Minecraft.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to go ahead and whitelist you BUT understand we take the ELUA, ToS and intellectual property theft VERY seriously.

Welcome to Herocraft

bhsgoclub

Glowing Redstone
As a plugin writer I understand, and I have no intent on using anything I find on this server.