• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

BF3 Is Such A Great Game

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
I've been playing it so much ever since I got it for Christmas. Flying jets/helis are a blast and I love how it is so much harder to see people in this game compared to Call of Duty. The graphics are awesome even on my shitty tv and I love how strategy and teamwork are so critical in this game.

How do you guys think it is?

I am not getting it I would rather wait for Bf Bad Company 3, much better set of games.
Bad Company was made for the xbox, which is why I like it so much. That, and it's a well blended formula of fun, awesome, and cool. BF3... It's good. But not good enough to stand up to the expectations of BF2 fans.

I've been playing it so much ever since I got it for Christmas. Flying jets/helis are a blast and I love how it is so much harder to see people in this game compared to Call of Duty. The graphics are awesome even on my shitty tv and I love how strategy and teamwork are so critical in this game.

How do you guys think it is?

I play on Xbox, I pre-ordered it and had it ever since. Amazing gameplay, graphics, and crusial teamwork.