• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

BF3 FTFUCKINGW BABY

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
BF3 is so much better than MW3 heres why.
BF3 Multiplayer = 24 Mw3 = 16
BF3 Maps = HUGE n Original MW3 = Small n Recycled
BF3 = Less hacks n cheats cause EA does something about it MW3 = nothing but cheats cause long as they get there $$$ they dont give a fuck about the customers.
BF3 = Parachute in and knife a fucker from the air MW3 = Noob tube all the time
BF3 = Throw C4 on vehicle and wait for customers lol MW3 = throw grenades everywhere and pray
BF3 = Independent servers MW3 = Host servers which is shit

So all in all BF3 is the best and MW3 can kiss my ass crap game n multi maps suck ass no buildings to go in just run around pff boring.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Playing this game reminded me alot of Star Wars Battlefront 2, the battles felt so much bigger than myself but yet doing some of the little things, like flying a jet to take out tanks, really goes a long way in helping your faction win the battle.

MW3 just feels like you are throwing your body at the enemy, and trying to get as many kills as possible before dying. Or you are hiding, trying to snipe people who are doing the above. I favor the more dynamic BF3 over the simple MW3 anyday.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Not to mention that in BF3, sniping is practical and takes skill. So what if those lame MW3'ers can quickscope, you have to have balls to take a shot with bullet drop from over 300 meters away.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Not to mention that in BF3, sniping is practical and takes skill. So what if those lame MW3'ers can quickscope, you have to have balls to take a shot with bullet drop from over 300 meters away.

Sure thing! Sniping was never meant to be easy, nor meant to be done standing up. That was one of my favorite parts about SOCOM 3 (which is really old now but I used to play it alot) over more "modern" shooting games is the way the guns simply work. I'd rather have more complicated weapons/use of weapons over a simple system.

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
This all depends on what type of gameplay you like.

Mw3 = Fast pace

Bf3 = Big maps & Longer games