• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Beta Profession Bugs

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Just going to post this here so we have a running document and other people can add on as they see fit:

Overall:
- Permission skills need to be re-added
- Fix old/outdated tooltips

Blacksmith:
- Repair does not actually repair the item, reverts to previous durability after a couple seconds

Enchanter:
-
Disenchant missing

Merchant:
- Need more testing with chestshops
- Remove Company/Market

Runesmith:
- Runesmith is missing all skills relating to creation of runestones

Miner:
- Superheat does not work on stone (not sure if intended)

Farmer:
- Unable to plant seeds
- Unable to breed animals (permission skills)

Alchemist:
- Need more testing once nether is enabled
- Need more testing/enabling of cauldron recipes

Engineer:
- Nobody has tested/leveled yet but need to enable permission skills

Will update as more issues arise/are fixed.
@MysticMight @Kainzo

Blacksmith:
- /skill deconstruct does not work on wooden axes, and this may have something to do with another plugin that wooden axes are utilized for

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Is there an issue with Permission Skills? Can merchants make ChestShops? Its very possible that Permissions skills entirely are broken

Is there an issue with Permission Skills? Can merchants make ChestShops? Its very possible that Permissions skills entirely are broken
If I'm understanding correctly, yeah I think so in some parts. Don't know much about merchants so I can't say much on that, but enchanters are currently unable to place down enchantment tables. Alchemists can place cauldrons though so there's that

Adding on an observation regarding the problem with blacksmith's repair:
It does work as intended on mob drops that players haven't used yet, such as bows from skeletons, but it seems to have conflicts when the magenta durability is displayed on the item. It doesn't seem to always match up with the vanilla durability (shown through F3+H) and that's why when /skill repair is used, the vanilla durability says its full but the magenta durability text remains unaffected

Graink

Portal
Should enchanting a god pick really cost 86 Lapis blocks worth? Does it de-level you? That cost is just a bit too high for me to want to both testing it on until the appropriate cost is figured out lol

Graink

Portal
Should enchanting a god pick really cost 86 Lapis blocks worth? Does it de-level you? That cost is just a bit too high for me to want to both testing it on until the appropriate cost is figured out lol

I'm planning on testing some enchanting stuff but honestly the 85 lapis block per enchant is too much to even bother trying. If it gets lowered I'd like to test them all out and then switch to Engineer and test all of that out too.