Max Legacy Supporter
- Aug 10, 2011
I just wanted to give you guys a small update on some of the things we have fixed on the test server that will be pushed to beta if not already...
Heroes and Professions related:
- Black Smith - Skill Repair - only working on client-side has been fixed, it now functions server-side as well.
- Black Smith - Skills that were missing have been added (NOTE: some are buggy and still being fixed)
- Miner - Skills that were missing have been added.
- Miner - Skill Light - Added andesite, granite, and dirt to blocks to be converted to glow stone.
- Crafter - Skill Warp - has been fixed and should be functioning properly
- Crafter - Skill Mark - has been fixed and should be functioning properly
- Crafter - Skill Recall - has been fixed and should be functioning properly
- ShadowKnight - Skill Soulleech - Fixed a bug where if it was cast on a creeper before it exploded it would keep you in the cast animation.
- Crafter - Wheat seeds can now be placed rather than it saying it is restricted to farmer.
- Wizard - Fixed Ender pearls not being able to be used even at max level.
- Wizard - Fix ability to see Port locations either by /skill port or /skill port list
- Cleric - Skill DevineBlessing range seemed to be very small, this has been increased.
- Enchanter has had its enchant costs cut down by 2/3's, For example: instead of needing 64 lapis you now only need 21.
- Farmer has been fixed and is able to plant seeds and other plants now.
- Fixed RuptureShot description to correctly display mana and stamina drain.
- Changed NimbleDraws skill description, added a delay/slow to activation to counteract speed-boost if the player cancels shot. Added removal of speed effect when the bow is shot.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players/entities to be targeted through blocks. Additionally, skills can now be targetted through non-collidable blocks such as water, tall-grass, sugarcane etc
- Guardian laser - Buffed damage up a bit
- Fixed skills not being visible underground, All skills should now work underground as designed.
- Mobs exp should be increased for better and easier leveling.
- Fixed people being warped to spawn when hitting the edge of the map.
- Trade packs - Players can now equip player heads on their heads as designed.
Overall priorities of item damage are as follows; Item Attribute Modifier Damage > Class Damage > Global Damage > Vanilla Damage