• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Best Warrior Spec

PwnageDude10

Legacy Supporter 3
In your opinion what is the best warrior spec and why? I have started all the spec warrior classes they all seem good, but I can't decide.

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
There is no 'best' warrior class because they are all designed for a certain perpose/play style.
  • Paladin: Best for playing a 'tank' play style and to limit deaths, however it is tedious to level and high armor cost.​
  • Samurai: Best all-round for PvP and is quick to level, however it has the lowest armor and health with high stamina cost.​
  • Dragoon: Best mobility and is quick to level and is good in PvP if played right, however it has high stamina cost and is buggy with nocheat at the minute.​
  • Dreadknight: Best for playing a Tanky PvP'er with good armor and can deal a lot of bulk damage, however it has low mobility and is tedious to level with mediam armor cost.​
Hope that helps you pick which one you will enjoy the most ;)

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Someone needs to make a post explaining why to go each class and that no classes are 'better', it just depends on preference. Just something short like dexy has

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Someone needs to make a post explaining why to go each class and that no classes are 'better', it just depends on preference. Just something short like dexy has
I'll put something like that together, should be fun to see people disagree with everything I say :)

PwnageDude10

Legacy Supporter 3
There is no 'best' warrior class because they are all designed for a certain perpose/play style.
  • Paladin: Best for playing a 'tank' play style and to limit deaths, however it is tedious to level and high armor cost.​
  • Samurai: Best all-round for PvP and is quick to level, however it has the lowest armor and health with high stamina cost.​
  • Dragoon: Best mobility and is quick to level and is good in PvP if played right, however it has high stamina cost and is buggy with nocheat at the minute.​
  • Dreadknight: Best for playing a Tanky PvP'er with good armor and can deal a lot of bulk damage, however it has low mobility and is tedious to level with mediam armor cost.​
Hope that helps you pick which one you will enjoy the most ;)
Thanks I'll probably stay goon or go back Sammy.