• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Best Solo PvP Class

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
What class do you think the best solo PvP class is - and why? I'd like to get everyone's input.

Thanks,
-Reacher

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
I agree that Beguiler is a good 1v1 class - I just wanted to know the opinions of others. And thanks for implying that I'm bad at PvP.

EnLight707

Legacy Supporter 2
World PvP I would say Dragoon just for its mobility. In skirmishes it's pretty easily beaten by other melee classes though. In world, you get to use your environment around you as a weapon. If things ever get too nasty you can always jump away or super jump onto a mountain or something, then tremor if they get too greedy for the kill. Then again, I only say this because I'm a dragoon myself. Apparently Bard is really good at solo as well, but I have no experience with the class.

It's so fun hearing people bitch in off topic as you run off to safety with dragoon if you get low or you become outnumbered. I'm about to make one of my screenshots as my signature when I get home and you will see for yourself :p

EDIT: Got it up, I have a few more funny ones as well

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
World PvP I would say Dragoon just for its mobility. In skirmishes it's pretty easily beaten by other melee classes though. In world, you get to use your environment around you as a weapon. If things ever get too nasty you can always jump away or super jump onto a mountain or something, then tremor if they get too greedy for the kill. Then again, I only say this because I'm a dragoon myself. Apparently Bard is really good at solo as well, but I have no experience with the class.

It's so fun hearing people bitch in off topic as you run away to safety with dragoon :p I'm about to make one of my screenshots as my signature when I get home and you will see for yourself :p
I'll switch to dragoon sometime just for this reason now.

Nightroado

Obsidian
I went dragoon just to get around easily and be able to avoid pvp when I am transporting goods and the like. If I was an active pvper, I would have gone paladin.

Y

ytiggidmas

I recommend wizard jack, It's not to different from beguiler.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Necro is currently the best. It has kiting skills like no other for they do not use stam and have Web. In addition, if someone uses a speed boost, AH HELL NAH, you steal essence it. They also great dmg.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Necro is currently the best. It has kiting skills like no other for they do not use stam and have Web. In addition, if someone uses a speed boost, AH HELL NAH, you steal essence it. They also great dmg.
Necros are fucking retarded lol. However Samurai is a duelist class and I think Wizard can be a great 1v1 or 1v2 class depending on situations.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
BTW Bard is not a good solo PvP class, nor is dragoon. Running from a fight IS not PvP. Plus in fights, dragoon can be ruined fast, unless they are good and Bards are just weak as far as I've seen so far. Great Support class though.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
In world PvP, I'd say that it's thoroughly Ranger, considering most casters/rogues don't have that full leather advantage that they have in skirmishes. Otherwise, Dragoons/Ninjas are fun if you like ambushing people.

In skirmishes, I'd say Samurai or Beguiler. Maybe even Necro or Bloodmage.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Besides Paladins, which I know are just too dense for my arrows, the Skirmish class I fear the most is Samurai.

Solo world pvp is sort of a misnomer, the best world pvp is with your friends. All classes perform their role in world pvp, but healers are especially valuable.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
In my opinion, bloodmage is the best in arena PvP and most cases in real world PvP too. A bloodmage can steal a bard's skill(s), slow samurais, antidote necro's poison, and deal really nice damage while doing so.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
In my opinion, bloodmage is the best in arena PvP and most cases in real world PvP too. A bloodmage can steal a bard's skill(s), slow samurais, antidote necro's poison, and deal really nice damage while doing so.
BM incredibly weak in solo arena, moderately strong in 2's.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
I love playing paladin because with my lag it gives me extra tankyness if I get spikes, plus it's overall tankyness and skills are just awesome. Even though it's pray is getting nerfed by the week, it's still decent. Other than that DK because it's still tanky and does a lot more dmg.