• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Best profession for making money?

I am new to server and money seems pretty important. So which ones make the most bank? Been thinking of farming.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
I am new to server and money seems pretty important. So which ones make the most bank? Been thinking of farming.
Enchanter because you will be inspired to mine all the time due to constantly losing levels each time you enchant gear and you can sell the gear you enchant on the market or in person for bulk $$$ such as depth strider 3 boots go for like 200s each so you making good money doggie

Algsa777

TNT
Runesmith is actually pretty decent since you can sell decently placed runes for big bucks. plus you tend to mine alot to get your supplies anyway.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Farmer isn't bad. If that's your style go for it!

Miner and enchanter do make good bucks, but if mining isn't your style go for farmer fo sho.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Dont listen to these guys enchanter is the best way to make money trust me I listed my reasons above

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Enchanter because you will be inspired to mine all the time due to constantly losing levels each time you enchant gear and you can sell the gear you enchant on the market or in person for bulk $$$ such as depth strider 3 boots go for like 200s each so you making good money doggie
Dont listen to these guys enchanter is the best way to make money trust me I listed my reasons above
I agree with beast enchanter is the way to go if your all about money. I just suggest you choose something you somewhat enjoy though, enchanter can be boring to you, as it can also be fun to others.

If you like to summon things and farm go Farmer! Farmer isn't a peasant profession either-farming brings in decent coins- and the leather market is high.

Mining I suggest Enchanter, for it makes great money, like beast said.

Miner if you don't want all the work effort Enchanter has, and still get decent coin flow.

Thanks for all the info guys. Anything y'all say helps BC there is no in-depth guide on professions. I'd like to know everything. Everything.