• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Best Healer Class

Heya guys, pretty new to this server, and I was pondering about what kind of class would I like to play, and I almost immediately picked a healer class, so what do you think are the best healers?

MagikCardz

Gold
Cleric. Has everything you need. Damage, Heal, and utility. This is just my opinion though. It's an all around class that gives you the damage if you are going solo, though not much. Healing for your team which is pretty powerful.

If you want just straight up teamwork, go Cleric. Gets you that heal and immunity for your allies. Plus a nifty revive.

If you want damage with a healer, go Disciple. Has some heals but its mostly a damage class with a nifty jedi skills :D

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm not sure why MagikCards is leading you to believe that Clerics deal damage. They are, understandably, the worst damage dealing class in the game, by far. Their only form of offence is a skill called Smite that will realistically deal 70 true damage to your opponent on a 7 second cooldown. It is very possible that you can 1v1 any class in the game as long as your kiting skills are superb, but it will take awhile to do it, and it won't be pretty. 1v2ing is out of the question since Clerics don't have a mana replenishing skill. Once you're out of mana you'll just have to kite until you can smite or heal again.

He did get something right though, a Cleric is the superior healer, hands down. He has many target based and party-wide heals alike. If you don't mind having multiple key binds for multiple players, and you plan on having big party raids then Cleric is the right class for you. You will be able to keep your team alive longer with your presence, and they'll love you for it. You will seldom kill any players however, and from experience the class got boring for me after awhile.

Long story short, if your goal is to always be with a group of people and keep them alive, Cleric is the right choice. Have fun.