• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Best game you ever had (updated)

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I did 6969696969969696969696969969/0/0 once as Swain (Hes in dis right? I played league once)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Probably not my best game ever, but this was a good one I had a few minutes ago.

GreatLoLGame.JPG

My team was feeding like hell early game. Enemy Draven was 8/0/11 in mid game, our Gnar was 0/11/5. The only skilled player on my team was Nautilus who helped me getting 6 kills early game. Once I got Athene's, it was basically me running around keeping the enemy team from overruning our base. Basically I used pings to coordinate my team until we managed to split our opponents in two, and take them down in 5v3s and 5v2s until the point where my teammates started getting some kills aswell. As we kept doing that with success, our Gnar managed to get back into the game and we managed to get a free baron after an ace. After the baron I was already 20+ kills up and, so I was running around killing people with my Q and E alone. We managed to win the game, even though the enemy Draven got a Quadra kill at the end because we were all low on health hitting the nexus.

We basically won because Nautilus did a great job peeling for me so I could kite the enemy team to shreds in mid game, then Gnar managed to get over his early game shock and got 7 kills pretty fast during a couple team fights and he started building tanky.

I dunno why, but it seems like I get matched with shitty players (on both sides) whenever I use Team Builder.

Here's the damage dealt against champions graph:

DmgDealtWow.JPG

spartanfan17

Legacy Supporter 2
The Best game i ever had was my final placement match into silver I was playing Kassadin mid and I got really fed and got my first penta in ranked and got into silver :D

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
This is not the best, but my tanking was so real, Thornmail, Randuin's, Warmog's with Guardian Angel plus Garen's OP passive health regen that gets a serious buff at Level 16 (0.4% of max HP at lvl 1, 1% max HP at lvl 11 and 2% max HP at level 16 plus cooldown from combat is reduced to 4 seconds):
4f2dab15fb.jpg

If you want to see how much damage I tanked, take a look at this:
d99e54848d.JPG

That was lots more damage tanked than their Amumu which built more on HP and AP instead of armor...
32c6fcea69.JPG

Last edited:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Had a fun ARAM game a few minutes ago. Played for 22 minutes before I died, so I only had a chalice of harmony + boots for 95% of the game. When I died, I had 10.4K gold and bought straight up 4 items. Finished the game at 24 min, so all of my impact was before I bought any of my items.

e97edfd70d086c8e615ace2d1d5e0a9b.png