• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Best Class

I was searching the wiki and examined the different classes. Could anybody shed light on whether the caster or the warrior is better?

WizardinABox just became master Warrior? Doesn't really work dude lol. Casters are a lot of fun because you have a lot of unique spells but warriors have a ton of health and have the ability to wear the best armor (durability is shitty atm tho). its really what you want. I personally feel like caster is more fun.

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
It's all what you make of it man. Different strokes different folks. I recommend extensively checking the wiki, and then making an informed decision. Also worth noting, if you are very unhappy with your choice, you can type /hero reset to start from the beginning with NO levels and able to choose a base class.

Good luck to you sir!

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
As a dragoon we are a very fun class to play if you like maneuverability(although our main ability is broken atm). Dragoons can break into places alot of other classes cannot. They also have a pretty decent amount of HP and our damage is about mid range atm.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Also keep in mind that rouges do MORE DAMAGE than Warriors do. The Samuari class of the warrior does the most damage out of the rest, and is pretty much as good as the rouge classes, but they get far less HP compared to the other warrior classes.

So if you are an over-extend-for-the-knockout kind of person, go rogue. If you like to tank it, be more intimidating, and do slow and steady damage, go warrior.

If you want to do the MOST damage, go caster, but try not to get hit, because you will die.

If you want to be the most USEFULL in a party, go healer.

If you want to spend months trying to get your first class, wanna make a lot of money, and get killed in every fight possible on a daily basis, go crafter!

;D

Huffatron

Legacy Supporter 4
Depends if u like pvp or just roleplaying your character. Geomancer seems to be the best caster atm in my opinion. Wizards have been nerfed so bad they are basically glorified taxi's.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Depends if u like pvp or just roleplaying your character. Geomancer seems to be the best caster atm in my opinion. Wizards have been nerfed so bad they are basically glorified taxi's.

Pretty much. However they have some cool utility skills like blink, and gteleport.

They definately come in handy.

Huffatron

Legacy Supporter 4
ya blink was so much fun as a wizard not good in battle really but very fun to put around town.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
I remember for the short while when I was the only Master Wizard and all the cooldowns were broken and Bolt was still beastly. I could walk up to anybody and they would be DONE. Like, 2 seconds later they are dead. I spammed bolt, Blink, and replenish like it was water. Then the fix came in and changed all that and now we are sitting with a better blink, a balanced Bolt that can be used in pvp without killing yourself(No aoe anymore though, sadface) and a replenish pick me up to bring your mana back to full to keep you in the fight for that little bit longer(Or to blink farther)

Fireball is doing some good damage and is reliable and the gteleport and Port's are extremely useful and the mat's easy enough to require if you have a plan.

Honestly all classes look great, each are balanced and have their specialization. Whatever class you pick you will always find somewhere you are needed.