• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Best and Worst Classes

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
T_T. Pretty much every shooter / action combat game with support characters have mostly other ally healing because the mechanics of targeting with a reticle make self targeting disfunctional. Then you also have to rely on your teammates more to keep yourself alive, with maybe a select few self healing abilities to help out. Its just easier to balance and more functional / fun when using a targeting reticle.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
I think the reason everyone is placing dreadknight in the bottom 3 is because there are no good dreadknights who currently play... The class itself is fantastic, I just don't think anyone using the class can play it correctly at the moment.

Variently

Legacy Supporter 4
1.Ninja
2.Goon
3.Wiz

1.Druid
2.Ranger(Unless your actually GOOD with this class.)
3. Bloodmage

I've honestly not had any problem with DK. Even if people say its weak. With the correct Attributes, it can be a very effective class

Last edited:
I think the reason everyone is placing dreadknight in the bottom 3 is because there are no good dreadknights who currently play... The class itself is fantastic, I just don't think anyone using the class can play it correctly at the moment.

It's pretty mediocre since the changes(maybe not bottom 3), honestly. It used to be broken last map, which is part of the reason no one likes it this map. Huge change in power.

I don't like berserker either, sure I can't 1v1 them as a Dragoon, but so what? They can't kill me or do anything about me killing their friends. They're low mobility low damage melee classes relying on their armor, and casters are very strong in this meta, basically making them useless.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
It's pretty mediocre since the changes(maybe not bottom 3), honestly. It used to be broken last map, which is part of the reason no one likes it this map. Huge change in power.

I don't like berserker either, sure I can't 1v1 them as a Dragoon, but so what? They can't kill me or do anything about me killing their friends. They're low mobility low damage melee classes relying on their armor, and casters are very strong in this meta, basically making them useless.
Well, the time when everyone played dreadknight was when soulleech was a thing - they removed it, and the class lost popularity. But then, they added it back in, and with dreadaura (which looks like a pretty cool skill I have to say) so the class seems fine. Just wait until an active PvPer switches, and see the "DK OP" threads being made.