• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Best and Worst Classes

Vermatrax

Wood
Dont those classes have to pump alot of endurance to wear that high tier armor though ? were DK and pally get a high equiptment weight naturally ?

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Ninja so far is the strongest class. I have fought most of the classes and seen others fight most of them and the ninja has always won no matter who plays it. It goes invisible, jumps further than any dragoons I have seen, has bolt, has bow skills, more health than ANY other class including Paladin and still does a great deal of melee damage as well. It is essentially every type of class mixed into a giant ball of damage.

koen31

TNT
Healers that are focused on healing are definitely on the bottom because of the, for lack of a better word, primitive healing mechanics. Kinda hard to use a single target heal when you have to bind it to the person that you need to heal. Not so much a problem in like a 2v2 but when you are doing 10v10 you cant be asked to bind to 10 different people.

1. Ninja
2. Dreadknight
3. Ranger

1. Druid
2. Bloodmage
3. N/A

Last edited:

koen31

TNT
I put bloodmage on that list because of the difficulty it has leveling now, and for the fact that it is not useful in pvp until at least level 45. The nerf Delf did on it did not fix the problem of it being OP, it just made it crazy hard to level or do anything damage wise until level 25. Even then you cannot be effective in teamfights until level 45.

@PewPewPewLasers

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
Healers that are focused on healing are definitely on the bottom because of the, for lack of a better word, primitive healing mechanics. Kinda hard to use a single target heal when you have to bind it to the person that you need to heal. Not so much a problem in like a 2v2 but when you are doing 10v10 you cant be asked to bind to 10 different people.

1. Ninja
2. Dreadknight
3. Ranger

1. Druid
2. Bloodmage
3. N/A

I agree with you 100% on healing mechanics, really wish they would add some other ally only heals (not self targetable) so we can target other players reliably without macros. Would also allow healers to heal others better without increasing self survivability. @Delfofthebla

1. Ninja
2. Dreadknight
DK very weak
Ninja mid tier

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
@Dakinara Would love to see other ways to heal, but if I'm honest, I don't know that there CAN be any other way.

just need to copy the code from bloodgift (bloodmage spell) to other healers. It cannot be cast on self, so you can easily cast it on who you want by using crosshairs to target them. Problem with current heals is they are all self targetable, and with lag you almost always cast on yourself instead of the target you want to. Delf also thinks healers have too much self-survivability - adding ally only heals kills two birds with one stone. Note i am not saying there should be no self targetable heals, but every healer needs at least one that is easy to use on allies / not self castable.

koen31

TNT
just need to copy the code from bloodgift (bloodmage spell) to other healers. It cannot be cast on self, so you can easily cast it on who you want by using crosshairs to target them. Problem with current heals is they are all self targetable, and with lag you almost always cast on yourself instead of the target you want to. Delf also thinks healers have too much self-survivability - adding ally only heals kills two birds with one stone. Note i am not saying there should be no self targetable heals, but every healer needs at least one that is easy to use on allies / not self castable.
Ah, interesting idea. I do like it. I had also suggested something such as a heal that would target the nearest party member, which would encourage better positioning in teamfights. It would make healing require a bit of respectable skill that would distinguish the good from the best. But I definitely do like your idea.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
I put bloodmage on that list because of the difficulty it has leveling now, and for the fact that it is not useful in pvp until at least level 45. The nerf Delf did on it did not fix the problem of it being OP, it just made it crazy hard to level or do anything damage wise until level 25. Even then you cannot be effective in teamfights until level 45.

@PewPewPewLasers
To be honest, I didn't have much of a problem leveling up bloodmage. you have a nice drainsoul to give health back, and once you get combustblood you can make mobs bleed to kill them faster. It really depends on whether people are willing to punch the mobs with your hoe.

Also, in regards to you saying it is useless until 45; I disagree with this. Combustblood has a nice bleed that is good for kiting, and also has great damage. you can heal yourself constantly with siphonblood, and you get thickenblood at level 40. While it may not be incredible in teamfights until 45, it is nice to have one even without boilblood.

koen31

TNT
To be honest, I didn't have much of a problem leveling up bloodmage. you have a nice drainsoul to give health back, and once you get combustblood you can make mobs bleed to kill them faster. It really depends on whether people are willing to punch the mobs with your hoe.

Also, in regards to you saying it is useless until 45; I disagree with this. Combustblood has a nice bleed that is good for kiting, and also has great damage. you can heal yourself constantly with siphonblood, and you get thickenblood at level 40. While it may not be incredible in teamfights until 45, it is nice to have one even without boilblood.
I never said that it was useless until 45 I said that it wasn't useful in teamfights until 45 and it wasn't very effective until level 45. Besides, the siphonblood heal was nerfed down to 70% and it relies on the damage from siphonblood to be able to heal which relies heavily on intellect that you cannot achieve until a higher level. I do agree that it is much easier when using melee damage though. What the real problem with bloodmage is is that the damage from boilblood is much too high. instead of nerfing this Delf nerfed the damage of both siphonblood and combustblood and reduced the healing from siphonblood. These changes do not compensate for the damage output of boilblood.

I had suggested that the damage of boilblood be reduced significantly, the healing from bloodritual be reduced slightly and the healing from siphonblood be reduced slightly. Previously bloodritual would heal you up to 40% now, with attributes focused a little more into damage than healing you can get 7.5% each stack reaching a fair number of 30% heal. I feel this is a good spot for it though that is opinion. The real trouble as I stated before is the fact that if you hit you're bloodboil correctly in a teamfight you are putting out 600+ instant damage followed by 600+ bleed damage which is ridiculously high.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Kinda funny seeing some classes in the top of some people's lists, but the bottom of others.

Side Note: I hate everyone / everything.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
You see, healers have barely any damage output, resulting in a slow rate of exp gain, but have much more consistent sustain than other classes. Most of us are judging classes by its reputation, popularity and success - also known as the Meta. Classes that are high-DPS based will likely be on nearly everyone's 'top 3' because they get you kills. Really, that's all you want from PvP, kills under your name. Not others.
Target Healing skills should at least automatically heal the most closest partied ally. If the closest has full HP, then it'll heal the next closest partied ally.

As for myself, I'll state the potential, commonly played classes to this date:
- Necromancer
- Ranger
- Wizard
- Dragoon

The rarely played classes to this date:
- Cleric
- Druid
- Bloodmage
- Dreadknight