• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

bennie010697

bennie010697

Stone
IGN:Bennie010697

Banned by: unknown

Time of ban: 2 years ago

Reason for ban: i have no clue at all why i was banned.

Your story: I wanted to be whitelisted (a year ago) and the guy said something like: why
are you already blacklisted on this server. I had no clue at all becaus it was the first time for me
(i guess) to even see the server. After a long time off talking we couldn't get
an arrangement or so but I really hope I can get help this time
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:
It say's: Disconected by server
-----------------------------------
edit:
I think it said that because the server was ofline but I think it's another message I have to wait before I can test it. And i guess I'm still banned/blacklisted/or not whitelisted/ Ip-ban maybe. because when the server is online I stil can't join and I have no glue at all why.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:
Maybe i'm on a older blacklist thing because it's over 2 years ago

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:

If it said disconected from server it surely isn't a normal disconect i tried to connect without internet but than it said the same error only with other letters because the letters are grey i really don't know what's going on but maybe it's an ip ban or i dont know but i really wanna join the server

-----------------------------------------------------------
Edit:
It also says disconected from server. Otherwise it says can't connect to server. Edit:
I think that O remember why i was banned, as I already said i tryed to get in a year ago. at that time i almost was unbanned. Than I was not spamming but rushing the admins to look at the forum. At this point Kainzo banned me because he said i was annoying i guess that was the problem

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:Bennie010697

Banned by: unknown

Time of ban: 2 years ago

Reason for ban: i have no clue at all why i was banned.

Your story: I wanted to be whitelisted (a year ago) and the guy said something like: why
are you already blacklisted on this server. I had no clue at all becaus it was the first time for me
(i guess) to even see the server. After a long time off talking we couldn't get
an arrangement or so but I really hope I can get help this time.

What is the exact ban message when you try to log in?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
bennie010697 - Very odd disconnect message as usually it will say you are banned or will give the message "Banned by operator". In those cases I would know what to do.

Stupid question are you on the right version of MC? Sometimes we run behind a little.

Kainzo - I have never heard of this message before and wonder if it is a client side thing and not server side. Any chance when you have some time ((Like when do you ever =P)) to take a peek at this?

Alator - Or perhaps even Ala if he knows where to snoop. =)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
If it says 'Disconnected by server', it means you are having connection issues. Try again later, or redownload your Minecraft client. You are not on any of our Blacklists that I can see.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Edit: you are on the blacklist file, but not our internal records page, that's why we didn't find anything. You were blacklisted in August of 2012. Kainzo what do you think?