• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bennie010697: Appeal (eddited now) Plz look on it again

bennie010697

Stone
IGN: Bennie010697
Banned by?: I really don't know.
Time of ban: See the blacklisting forum it was somewhere on ??-4-2011

Reason for ban: Lieing on my aplication forum. I lied that I was 18 years old almost a year ago. So I getted blacklisted. But I'm really sorry that I lied.

Your story: I know lieing isn't good for anything but someone made me believe I needed to be 18 to get on this sever. So I lied and said that I was 18 years. (this was a year ago I'm now 14 years). but I'm really sorry that i lied but I didn't knew that was such a big problem. I only lied becaus I really wanna join this server. Otherwise I thought scr*w it I join a other server. But now I'm banned (which i didn't even knew). I'm verry sorry for my lie. I also wanna say sorry to the staff. I also tought that I was unbanned by @Troppicz because he said: I wil turn on a blind eye. You wil be welcome on the server. But now I heared that he can't unban(unblacklist people).

How I came back on the server: I was with my friends and I said ''whoow you need to see this'' and we all decided to join the server. But now everybody is online except me. I really wanna join such a great server like this.

Btw thanks for your time to read this founder's/moderater's