• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

benhelmer's ban appeal

benhelmer

Dirt
IGN: benhelmer
Banned by: operator
Time of ban: I don't know
Reason for ban: I don't know
Your story: I just saw this server yesterday, tried to log in and it said I was banned by moderator.
I don't understand why this happened but I have no memory of ever logging into or trying to get into the server. At least let me understand how this happened. Thanks

the message was:
You are banned from this server!
reason: Banned by an operator.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Your name shows up on a list of hacked accounts. You will need to post an application on this forum, and tag either ShadowWarriorXA or myself in the application so we can handle the review. We need to make sure you are the original owner of the account before we can ask Kainzo to remove the ban.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Your name shows up on a list of hacked accounts. You will need to post an application on this forum, and tag either ShadowWarriorXA or myself in the application so we can handle the review. We need to make sure you are the original owner of the account before we can ask Kainzo to remove the ban.
Note that all Admins can remove these bans now using '/pardon <name>'

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Ah thank you for that, I thought it was only you because it was some back end code thing. Good to know I can harass Danda gabizou Alator instead ^^

I'll add that to the list of commands, heh. Also, is this all taken care of, then?