• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ben127127's Applicaiton

ben127127

Glowing Redstone
In-Game-Name: ben127127 (No caps)
Locaiton: US
Previous bans: Destroying a "Honey pot block" On a creative server when the admin told me that I could destory the picture of Mickey Mouse. (The creation conatining the honey pot block) I dont have any recent bans so I cant think of many more, But im sure I have been banned from a good amount of servers for hacking, even though I own no hacks and dont know how to download them either.
Referall(s): None.
How did you hear about HeroCraft?: I found HeroCraft By searching for Servers with The Hero plugin
Have you voted for HeroCraft?: yes.
Do you agree to the HeroCraft EULA & TLS?: Yes I agree to The HeroCraft EULA & TLS.
Reason you should be Accepted: I am good at pvp, I am a friendly, person. I dont own any hacks even though I have been banned for hacking, they were mistaken. I never spam, use caps, or harass anyone.
Special Key: HCb9.
Additinal Info: I was imediatly attracted to this server at login, It has very unique and cool plugins that I am Sure I will enjoy. I saw friendly staff when I logged in and they were able to help me with all my problems. I would love to join HeroCraft, Thank you, -Ben127127.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1347226384,1347225485][/DOUBLEPOST]Explain these bans in detail. Also include when they occured.

[0] => 173.208.177.74 .:. griefing lb proof
[1] => realm.worldofterra.com .:. griefing crops at spawn (banned by:jeffrey7747) id:8258579
[2] => imdeity.com .:. spambot
[3] => mc.shadowraze.net .:. alt of griefer
[4] => morganmc.dyndns.org .:. alt account with low rep local only
[5] => SMP.eclipsecraft.net25713 .:. banned for not following rules and/or griefing
Also explain the ban here,

http://minecraftpvp.com/forum/yaf_postst15903findunread_Banned--for-24-hours--hacking.aspx#post69122

ben127127

Glowing Redstone
The first one I cant identify, Im sorry I dont know it from the numbers of the IP.
Realm.worldofterra. I didnt grief crops at all, I was killing someone a bunch since the map has just reset and everyone was struggling for items. The admin told me stop killing him, and when i logged back on I was banned.
Imiedy, Once again, I didnt spam at all. Im not sure how I got banned at all....
Shadowraze.net, my friend, Chdgdmg got banned for griefing, and since we were at the same locaiton alot and acted alot the same, I guess they banned me because they thought I was him. If you check his profile you will see he was banned for griefing aswell.
Morganmc, I totally forgot about this server. I am really sorry but alot of these happend a while ago and I cant recall them.
Eclipsecraft It rings a bell, but once again, I am terribly sorry, but I seriously and honestly cant recall this server. I am sure it happend, I mean they all sound familiar but I cant remember them.
Mcpvp, I was banned because of there extremly tough Hack Detection Plugins. Through a glitch. I had recently donated a ton of money and some of the kits glitched and got me banned.
-Thanks, and sorry I cant remember alot of the servers, Keep up the good work -Ben127127

ben127127

Glowing Redstone
Im very sorry shadow, and I know it must be really annoying I cant answer these questions, but all I know is that they happend a fairly long time ago D=

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I noticed an application of yours for another server, quoting one of your posts...

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-dungeons-magicspells-247-20-gb/page__st__100

"Have you been banned from any servers before? If so, why?: Alot from creative sevrers for mining "Honeypots" When the map was resetting and they allowed grief... And from hardcore pvp servers with totally agressive admins who banned me for totally unfair reasons. Like sprinting and jumping at the same time and they said I was speed hacking, or I was using a speed potion, etc."

Can you go into any detail in regards to the bans mentioned here?

ben127127

Glowing Redstone
The Part where I was talking about Honey Pots, Was Where they said they were allowing grief and the admin asked me if I Wanted destroy the MickeyMouse and, I said yes. I was burning it, tnting it, Etc, and then I mined a few blocks and turns out it was a honeypot, now that I think about it the hole thing may have been a honeypot. The Hardcore pvp servers, That is when I said they have tough ban systems, They do have agressive admins, but that isn't why I was banned, I was banned for a glitch in my kit, But I had been KICKED before for jumping and sprinting. I had been banned for using a speed potion though.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
In regards to your bans, I am rather concerned. Your ban count appears to be rather high, especially since you clain to have been banned alot from creative servers. I do have reasons to believe some are more recent than you claim, and I am disregarding a few of those bans. After giving it some thought, I am going to give you a chance on Herocraft. I am going to give you a warning, however. Griefing is not tolerated here on Herocraft, nor is hacking. If you break it, replace it.

Welcome to Herocraft! We are having issues regarding permissions right now so I can't whitelist you right now. You are expected to be whitelisted within the next 24 hours. Until then feel free to enjoy the server as part of the greylist.