• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Belegost presents: Kourne

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Greetings my fellow Herocrafters!

Even though I have been whitelisted since November 2011 or something I feel like introducing myself.

Most people that get to know me call me crazy old man or Kourne. My real name is Christian, but I don't think anyone will remember this. I am 23 years old, which I guess is above the average age of HC.
My homeland is germany, I am an apprentice in application development (already skilled IT system electronics engineer) and I love bacon (well sausage would be stereotypical for germany I guess) and beer.
Occasionally I bolt my fellow citizens at Belegost and kick them into to undercity to mine, which doesn't work out as intended most of the time. But overall I am fairly confident that I am a helpful person (prove me wrong :p).

On a sidenote, if anyone wants to see a picture of me, check out the "Show us your face"-thread around page 76~.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Pleasure to meet you Chris, I can call you that right? Just wanted to ask out of curiousity if you followed Soccer and had a favourite team if so?

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Sure, call me Chris. Hmm well, I am not too excited about soccer so I don't favor any team.
But I do watch FIFA world cup, since it's nice to make bets with friends from all over the world on which country will win next time. (Curse you netherlands for trying everytime! *g*)

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Ah fair enough! Was curious since you were from a German background and they do have quite a few prominent players! Yeah Holland have plenty of good players (especially youth) and teams. I also read on the GW2 thread you played a lot of GW so it's only natural I ask, what classes was your main? If you already said it in that GW2 thread, I forgot haha.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Warrior, since I used to mainly tank for my teams. (Second most favorite is Ritualist) Though PvE was a greater aspect to me than PvP.
It's been quite a while since I last logged in, I think I got about 20/50 in HoM.
Really missed out playing through every campaign with the same hero, but overall finished every campaign on itself.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah my main was a W/R, played DPS back in the day but in the recent years went full Warrior tank. SOS Rt was my secondary and I went 3 SOS team in UW to farm Ectos which I still do nowadays. If you have all expansions, it's so easy to hit 30 the least, so do you plan on doing that or?

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
I wanted to, but I couldn't be arsed to grind for certain things, let alone get a decent group of people together. (german districts)
Maybe I will force myself sometime before GW2 gets released to grab more stuff for HoM. (Just checked, I didn't even hit 20 but 15 ^o^)
Gilian Silvereye if you want to check it out.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
If you mean Guildwars yes and no.
I think it's for PC, but can also be played on Mac's with some tricks.
Using a PC anyways, Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit...

On a totally unrelated note, I love having a beard, those things are the best.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
If you mean Guildwars yes and no.
I think it's for PC, but can also be played on Mac's with some tricks.
Using a PC anyways, Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit...

On a totally unrelated note, I love having a beard, those things are the best.

Hey! I'm proud of my peachfuzz :p

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
If my girlfriend wouldn't kill me for it, I would let it grow to become a proper "viking beard". *g*

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
If my girlfriend wouldn't kill me for it, I would let it grow to become a proper "viking beard". *g*
Can you pleas grow a viking beard and take a picture to put it in the show your face part of the forum :D
(Cause it's AWESOME)

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
I wanted to, but I couldn't be arsed to grind for certain things, let alone get a decent group of people together. (german districts)
Maybe I will force myself sometime before GW2 gets released to grab more stuff for HoM. (Just checked, I didn't even hit 20 but 15 ^o^)
Gilian Silvereye if you want to check it out.

That's the benefit of being in a clan haha, I had plenty of keen people willing to help, but it doesn't matter anyway if you hit 30 or 50 as they'll only be low level vanity items imo that'll obviously be useless mid-late game.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
@EtKEnn Too many times... ^o^
Not to speak of the free enchantments...

@Oxea Thanks for the offer, I will surely use this opporunity some day.