• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Being partied rankings.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Reddead has other things to be worrying about, and doing than pvp top.
He actually doesn't harmtouch often and I give him a lot of shit for it. Use harmtouch if you need it, don't be a fool.
Its a class mechanic, use it all you want... that's like saying, "BG is too OP vs Rogues, you are a bad samurai if you use it!" Well, no fuck you, I wouldn't even be a samurai if I didn't use my skills. Regardless, this is offtopic, lets keep it more tot he suggestions please.

A

alexhoff1

The point I'm trying to make here is that the 1v1 group of players is getting forced into factions, (or groups I suppose.) rather than being allowed to play to the style of their choosing.

I also agree with etkenn, I personally lost 150 pvp to one death in a 5v1 fight, I thought this was extremely unfair considering I killed one of them during the fight.

5v1, wizard is too squishy for that stuff.
Dk's don't have a problem with 5v1's. :L
Regardless, Solo Player-Vs-Player's know what I'm talking about here, victim pretty much stated what I was thinking.
:L

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah, I would love to enjoy solo pvp again :( back in Zeal I could fight as hard as any group (This was because the health mod was still very new at the time) I'd knock out 1-2 supports, wait for bg to come back then kill the leader, I also won majority of my 1v1s and ALL of the group tournaments/ I won a FFA one once/ came in second on 1v1 tournaments twice vs Greek. Danda can vouch on the tournies, LumberJackOffs for life!

But now, I'm lucky if I can manage to endure a fight, not only do group fights get dominated by "Who has more AoE" so that automatically rules me out, but then I can't be a duelist because no one ever fucking runs around alone looking to fight (Save for a select few solo pvpers) So I have to take sides? Why? I live in a peaceful town, I want to fight for fun, not side in a fucking war (Unless I have to for MY town). I mean, I make it a little worse than it is, however, I think its still a problem that I can't enjoy the server to the fullest just because of my PvP preference.

macura

Diamond
The point I'm trying to make here is that the 1v1 group of players is getting forced into factions, (or groups I suppose.) rather than being allowed to play to the style of their choosing.

I also agree with etkenn, I personally lost 150 pvp to one death in a 5v1 fight, I thought this was extremely unfair considering I killed one of them during the fight.

5v1, wizard is too squishy for that stuff.
Dk's don't have a problem with 5v1's. :L
Regardless, Solo Player-Vs-Player's know what I'm talking about here, victim pretty much stated what I was thinking.
:L
The problem with this is that you see something you don't like and then expect everyone else to abide by something that only benefits you.

A

alexhoff1

This wouldn't just benefit me.

and it would hurt tc the most because all they can do is group pvp, so you are trying to blame me saying that it only benefits me?

I think it would benefit everyone except three TC towns. :3