• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Being an utter Noob.....

Phozzy

Dirt
Being an utter noob i have chosen a class that i now realise i dont want to play (rogue, didnt realise that redstone was limited to engineer...)

As such is there anyway that i can reset without having to spend 500 coins i dont have ?

I understand that you want to split up abilities of classes though the crafting class seem a little redundant...so i can make redstone computer but i cant fight my way out of a paperbag. imo you would be better served by making the crafting skills additional professions you can choose as opposed something you just cant do if you are any of the 4 main classes.

Think what i am trying to say that the game's class system is very restrictive, instead of giving people options, when you try to do something it tells u you cant.

anyhooo, was just hoping that i would be allowed to restart at lvl 1 without having to taking a mortgage out on it.

Phoz

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Advanced redstone circuitry has very little place in larger servers, we run performance tests and if a redstone contraption is bringing unwanted lag, we will rip it out.

It is a design choice as well as 'Vision' related to have the class setup the way it is, the restrictions you see are very small in comparison to the options you gain.

There is a command already coded to have you drop all exp and go back to Lost Soul

Phozzy

Dirt
isnt there a cost of 500c ?

o and thanks for the reply, think i just started all wrong, am I supposed to join a town?

actqaully i will look that up, ignore that... :)

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
No, you can do /hero reset (or something like that) and it will restart you at lostsoul for free (just like when you started the game).