• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Beguiler

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
perhaps you really were not faded
He was faded, it was just obvious where he was so I fired a fireball in that general direction and hit him. Got called a hacking fag for it too lmao.

As for beguiler I think deep freeze could use a 5 second longer cooldown.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
He was faded, it was just obvious where he was so I fired a fireball in that general direction and hit him. Got called a hacking fag for it too lmao.

As for beguiler I think deep freeze could use a 5 second longer cooldown.
lol

Ostadar

Legacy Supporter 7
Runeblade doesnt have deepfreeze.
My mistake then, but as I had stated I never logged in to double check so I knew I could have been wrong. Concerning the rest of the thread however..

This is not a matter of a fight between two different people, it's a thread about balance between two different classes. I already stated that a Ninja is a poor match against a Beguiler.

Facts as to Why:
  1. Ninja is a Stealth and movement specialized Rogue Class. If they get denied the ability to move, or if the person playing makes a poor decision, they die.
  2. Beguiler is a Crowd Control and Support focused Caster Class(personal opinion). As long as a Beguiler is capable of keeping distance and having a Crowd Control skill off Cooldown(considering they have mana available) they can effectively control a battlefield.
  3. A fight between a Ninja and a Beguiler can go either way depending on varying circumstances. This includes whether the Ninja can ambush the Beguiler from behind, whether or not the Beguiler gets a lucky shot off, which between the two runs out of stamina or mana first, etc, etc.
  4. The players' skill which includes personal experience with PvP, intuition, and decision making. When adding these factors into the mix a person who should have lost when it came to Class vs Class might instead win; or it might make the match a loss when they should have won.

Looking at what you said, Beguiler should be somehow nerfed a little. I mean, how does a Rogue spec other than Ranger get to hit the Beguiler, if it cant even reach the Beguiler with the rooting skills.

Fade doesnt work like that. I tried Fade in the testserver on the DDoS times, when all the levels were very high. Fade works only light level is dark enough (torch = no fade) and it goes off if you move, take damage (yes, you can take damage) or hit anything. So "just fade and get close" is an invalid argument. Also, considering Ninja is a Rogue spec, its meant to deal somewhat high damage in its own way, and Ninja's main way to do damage is the sword, so it should have high damage on it. (Runeblade has elemental blades, ranger bows, etc.)
What? Runeblades element blades suck. Toxic blade does 57 damage with a high stamina cost. Fire sword has 7% chance chance to ignite the target for a total of 40 damage. Lastly ice blade does under 50 damage and is only a 2 second slow that barely works.