• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Beguiler Piggify

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
I noticed this within the 1v1 Pvp tournament however Beguilers have piggify and masspiggify.

This is a simple suggestion but it is to simply remove the disabling effect from piggify. The ability to cast it even when under cc such as entangle completely turns the table and the opponent has absolutely no possible way of escaping from a piggify into plaguebomb fireball combo.

Anyone else agree or disagree with this suggestion?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I noticed this within the 1v1 Pvp tournament however Beguilers have piggify and masspiggify.

This is a simple suggestion but it is to simply remove the disabling effect from piggify. The ability to cast it even when under cc such as entangle completely turns the table and the opponent has absolutely no possible way of escaping from a piggify into plaguebomb fireball combo.

Anyone else agree or disagree with this suggestion?
There was a reason the disable was implemented to piggify. It allowed people to hit the pig with skills removing the disable from themselves. There isn't a simple way of preventing this other than what we've already done.

This suggestion will not happen.

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
There was a reason the disable was implemented to piggify. It allowed people to hit the pig with skills removing the disable from themselves. There isn't a simple way of preventing this other than what we've already done.

This suggestion will not happen.

Couldnt you just code it to make the pig invulnerable? I have experience with Java. But not within Minecraft coding, especially for bukkit so I'm not sure how hard this would be. Sorry for errors in my phone.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Couldnt you just code it to make the pig invulnerable? I have experience with Java. But not within Minecraft coding, especially for bukkit so I'm not sure how hard this would be. Sorry for errors in my phone.
The pig is designed to be able to take damage for a reason. That will not be changing.

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
The pig is designed to be able to take damage for a reason. That will not be changing.

I'm quite confused. OP suggested that the disabling effect get removed so that we can fight back whilst piggified (just like entangle they both distort your view making ability casting harder). But then you said we can't so we don't damage the pig. There has to be some middle ground here, at the moment there is absolutely no counter play for piggify, and I highly doubt any skill is ever designed like this, as skills like entangle or web still allow casting during the slow/root.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I'm quite confused. OP suggested that the disabling effect get removed so that we can fight back whilst piggified (just like entangle they both distort your view making ability casting harder). But then you said we can't so we don't damage the pig. There has to be some middle ground here, at the moment there is absolutely no counter play for piggify, and I highly doubt any skill is ever designed like this, as skills like entangle or web still allow casting during the slow/root.
Piggify currently is removed on damage is it not?

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
So...you mean just like entangle? Except you can't cast anything whilst piggified, but you can when entangled?

zencow

Legacy Supporter 4
I think the point was someone else can simply hit the pig for you when you're piggified, whereas its harder for someone else to help you against entangled.