• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Beguiler-Fireball?

Beguilers have one attack until level 51. Fireball. This was fine when it did 17 damage (after 1st fireball change) and had a 1 second cooldown and 16-17 (cant remember) base mana cost. Now with the new fireball i have a tough time killing even mobs. as a level 19 beguiler i do 13 damage with a 2 second cooldown and 16 mana cost. that seems a bit low damage for a class with only 1 way to attack. plus the mana cost is more than a base caster, let alone other specs. and the only mana regen skill we have is a passive +1. compared to wizards, Geo's, or necro's that can consume/replenish (for wiz) this just seems a bit silly. I understand beguiler was not meant to be a front line combat class but at this point i cant really defend myself at all. My suggestion would be to maybe increasing beguiler fireball damage a little bit (like 2-3 dmg) or decrease mana cost. OR add another damaging skill (personally i dont like this option as it is a support class). Thank you for reading :D
@Kainzo