• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Beguiler -- Change in a few skills?

Beguilers have two skills that remove buffs from enemies: Purge and Dispel. Their only difference is that Purge works on multiple enemies at once. I can't see how either of them would be useful except in a select few individual situations. I suggest keeping Dispel, but replacing Purge with a more Beguilerey skill, like limiting the targets vision, or summoning a skeleton that can't do any damage and disappears after a few seconds (possible?). Having both Dispel and Purge is a waste of skills in my opinion. Thanks!

cschris54321

Soulsand
Insacly, Give beguilers despair it make a ton more sense. Necros dont need web, The best aoe cc in the game, and despair. Its silly, and honestly I think dispel would work better on necros anyways with beguilers keeping purge.