• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion BEGUILER AND MANA

Demonxman

Obsidian
seriously I don't have any idea why the beguiler spec has no skill to regen mana but ohhh my fucking god it is fucking appalling (RegenMana5NAPassive+1 mana to your total mana regeneration per tick. <--- that, thats fucking useless as FUCKING HELL)

I'm a 42 beguiler but damn I have NEVER had to fight a wizard but after this exact moment I have to ask, why do they have consume when beguilers have that shit ass (WORTHLESS) skill called regenmana?

I was holding my own against the wizard even without much mana and then, BANG consume and then I get blasted with fireball after fireball as I try to dodge them..... no thank you, that is just too much, I know this may be a rage rant but it's honestly something that's come up and needs to be fixed, a wizard can last four times as long as a beguiler and it's just unbelievable and just makes us the bottom of the casters. at least give us something.

I do remember a skill that uses cookies as a regent that gives a chunk of mana, maybe if we got that skill? idk, but we need something other then +1 to a slow ass mana regen. thanks.

--end of rant, beginning of suggestion--

Maybe make the regenmana increase as we level?