• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Beerponghorton's Application

FoxyBeer

Dirt
1. IGN: Beerponghorton
2. Location & Age: Hallettsville, Texas and age 15 male
3. Previous Bans from other servers: None
4. Referrals: None
5. How Did I hear about Herocraft?: I Love RPG servers. So I went looking around and I found herocraft, It seems amazing and I can't wait to be whitelisted and start playing!
6. Have you Voted For Herocraft?: No, But after im done with this thread I will :).
7. Have you subscribed to our Youtube Channel?: No, sorry just heard of herocraft, but I will!
8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & TOS?: Very much so, especially the holes and no floating trees rule. It makes a world ugly.
9. Special key: {HCB14}
10. Reason You Should be accepted: I think I should be accepted because I am very loyal and I will play often. Im friendly and helpful. But someday I may be a grouch :p. I love helping people out or funding what they are doing, and I don't ask for much. But overall I would love to become part of Herocraft's community and help it out whatever way!
11. Additional Info: I am, an good builder/average? Depends on what kind a structure I am building. Im and decorish, and I have a dark style as in color. I am a good pvper, trader, and friend. I am 100% loyal to anybody who accepts me as a friend. And I cannot wait to meet the amazing people on Herocraft, Herocraft's plugins, and gameplay! I can wait for the application to be accepted, even if it takes days. It seems like an amazing server, and I believe I can wait for something like that. But be right back. I have a channell and server to subcribe and vote on :).

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
1. IGN: Beerponghorton
2. Location & Age: Hallettsville, Texas and age 15 male
3. Previous Bans from other servers: None
4. Referrals: None
5. How Did I hear about Herocraft?: I Love RPG servers. So I went looking around and I found herocraft, It seems amazing and I can't wait to be whitelisted and start playing!
6. Have you Voted For Herocraft?: No, But after im done with this thread I will :).
7. Have you subscribed to our Youtube Channel?: No, sorry just heard of herocraft, but I will!
8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & TOS?: Very much so, especially the holes and no floating trees rule. It makes a world ugly.
9. Special key: {HCB14}
10. Reason You Should be accepted: I think I should be accepted because I am very loyal and I will play often. Im friendly and helpful. But someday I may be a grouch :p. I love helping people out or funding what they are doing, and I don't ask for much. But overall I would love to become part of Herocraft's community and help it out whatever way!
11. Additional Info: I am, an good builder/average? Depends on what kind a structure I am building. Im and decorish, and I have a dark style as in color. I am a good pvper, trader, and friend. I am 100% loyal to anybody who accepts me as a friend. And I cannot wait to meet the amazing people on Herocraft, Herocraft's plugins, and gameplay! I can wait for the application to be accepted, even if it takes days. It seems like an amazing server, and I believe I can wait for something like that. But be right back. I have a channell and server to subcribe and vote on :).
Reviewing

FoxyBeer

Dirt
Aw, Sorry forgot about those been some months since those. See those servers have glitches. They have lag issues and plugin issues. Mcinfected had this issues where it would lag you out and you couldn't hurt anyone and you moved around but you were still actually at spawning point. See sometimes I couldn't tell I was lagged out, cause I was hiding. Only way you can tell if you can't hit the infected players, or they didn't come after you even though you clearly infront of them. Now the other one had a protection issues sorta. It had a plugin that kicked players flying or moving to fast. I was in a game and I was climbing a waterfall to get on edge and sneak around back to enemies lines(It legal, alot of people do it, not a exploit or glitch). Well when I got to the top it kicked and banned me for flying. I don't understand why but it happened. But sorry again, I quit those servers months ago.