• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

been thinking about...

Trist95

Legacy Supporter 7
I have been thinking about join the military but i don't know which branch to join. I would like some help choosing which branch. i am very good at math, computers, and most science. I know it will require a lot of work even before boot camp so this is not really a choice i need to make right now but is something i should think about. Any help and/or suggestions you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

I will not join the navy because i am not a very good swimmer but i would consider any of the other branches.

downfall325

Legacy Supporter 6
If you like math, computers, science my best advice for you would look into cyber security, networking infrastructure. Have firm knowledge of server/computer hardware and a little coding never hurt anyone. Money wise, opportunity, and lack of immediate danger go with Air Force specially if you want to pursue a career in computers. NSA as well as NASA do a lot of hiring within the air force branch. Every branches data seems to get piped threw Air Force servers these days.

As far as physical training goes.. You have no hell week or the crucible but tend to do a lot of cardio haha.