• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bedspawning for Donors

shrimpy77

Glowstone
Okay, I was thinking about this whole Graveyard thing and how people were getting so annoyed with how they had to walk all the way back to their base to retrieve their stuff, and couldn't have just spawned in their bed. So I thought that it would be cool if donor's like, T3 + or something could have bedspawning, so donating could have an extra feature and give more reason to donate, I would donate if this could happen.

Thanks for your time.
-shrimpy77

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
I think there should be more graveyards instead of this to solve the 15min walking problem

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
This would give a (let me emphasize it) HUGE advantage. Donor perks are not supposed to give any sort of advantage.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Maybe if you're how far of an x amount away from your bed, you spawn at the graveyard. But if you're an x amount close to your bed you then spawn there instead.