• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Becomedeath

Aanokint

Obsidian
Would it be possible if when the passive skill Becomedeath was active on Dreadknights or Necromancers, they would use potions of harming then? Similar to zombies, healing potions actually harm them, and Harming potions heal them. If that does not make sense, say and I shall elaborate. I just thought that would make an interesting aspect.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
That seams interesting. I rarely use becomedeath and if this was implemented, herocraft would have a bit of rpg aspect to it. Maybe we'll see holy and dark damage soon. Smite does more damage on " dark " classes, while dark damage like drainsoul does more damage on " holy " classes.

Yup, actually make real counter classes designed to fight one another. Such as having a similar aspect, but something keeping them different. Similar to how DKs and Pallys are... :p

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
That seams interesting. I rarely use becomedeath and if this was implemented, herocraft would have a bit of rpg aspect to it. Maybe we'll see holy and dark damage soon. Smite does more damage on " dark " classes, while dark damage like drainsoul does more damage on " holy " classes.

see my cleric offensive skills post, it's long but deals a lot with "Holy" aspects of magic for heroes.