• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug BecomeDeath and Respiration - Distorted Water Vision.

A while back, I noticed that when I equipped my Respiration III, Aqua Affinity I, Prot 4 Leather Cap, the vision effects seemed to interfere with the Water Breathing effect bestowed by the Necromancer's BecomeDeath ability.
I would post pictures and a more accurate account, however, my Cap was lost to lava..
Just something to look into, I'll try and post more information.

BrusLi44

Legacy Supporter 4
Hmmm , I'll try this on single-player .

Nothing seems special .

Last edited:
Yes, those effects were not the ones I was seeing. I'll try and find a cap I can use to replicate it soon.
The status effect bestowed by BecomeDeath is Water Breathing, I believe. Try that with the cap, perhaps?

BrusLi44

Legacy Supporter 4
Yes, those effects were not the ones I was seeing. I'll try and find a cap I can use to replicate it soon.
The status effect bestowed by BecomeDeath is Water Breathing, I believe. Try that with the cap, perhaps?

I asked you about the skill effects but you said that it only gives you Night Vision :/ .
Maybe the invisibility to skeletons and zombies has something to do with it ?

Anyway , I'll try again .

EDIT:
Only seems to have a little bit of fog :

Last edited: