• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bear's Builds™

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
Bear's Builds™

mascot-design-3.jpg

About me:
I am a player moderator. I have been with this server since November. I used to be one of the few architects back in the day. I was an architect for a very long time until I got promoted to Guide, and then Moderator. I enjoy building. It's what I do.​

About the company:
This company is solely run by me. I will design/build your house for you for a charge. I will take only one job at a time to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your house. Why have me build your house? Because you're a lazy piece of shit, trying to level/make money and you want your house to look good. :)

How it works:
  1. 25c charge for me to come to your property and look what needs to be done. If the size is way too large, I will refund your 25c and deny the job.
  2. If you decide that you want to use my talents and the work is fine, the 25c previous charge will be added into the final bill. This way, the consultation will have cost nothing.
  3. I will give you a total amount of what is due for the whole project. Before I start, I will need to charge half of the total amount to ensure that I won't be scammed.
  4. I will build any style that you are interested in. Please note, I may not be able to build some things if they are too complex.
  5. All materials are included in the price. HOWEVER, any rares such as iron, iron blocks, diamond, gold ore, and gold blocks are not included. If you desire for these items to be used, you must either: A) get the items yourself. B) Have me buy them and charge you it to the bill
  6. Once complete, I will notify you and have you pay me the last half.
Notifications:

• Anyone who abuses me will be punished. This is not a joke. Trying to mislead me/raiding me will lead in punishment. This server does not like scumbags. I'm a mod. Don't fuck with me.
  • I will have you write a sign with your name on it as a contract. This is proof that you will not fuck with me.
  • I am not a craftsman. I am a rogue. Anything requiring advanced redstone circuiting will cost extra.
  • Pricing depends in the size of the foundation, what materials will be used, complexity, travel time, and mood.
  • Walls: I do not build walls for cities. However, I can design a wall for you. This will, of course, be a small fee.
  • Fountains: I build lovely fountains. If you just want a fountain, I will charge a small fee.
  • Townships: I will not build a township for you. I don't care how much you will pay me. Not happening.
  • Houses: This company is mainly for building homes. I prefer building homes in actual townships. There will be an extra fee if it is in the wilderness.
Costs:

• Consultation: 25c
  • Wall Design: 25c - 75c
  • Fountains: 30c - 100c
  • Houses: 150c - 800c
  • Building in the wilderness: Extra 100c
  • Advanced redstone circuiting: 25c - 100c
Disclaimer:

Thank you for reading this and I hope I can work with you in the future. All rights to this shop belong to me. Do not copy this post and tweak it. I will find out. Please be patient with me; this is a new company and I am still sorting how things will work out. I do not own nor did I make the bear logo/picture. There are currently no job applications to be an architect/builder. I may have openings depending how successful the company is. Thank you again.​

Currently working with:

My previous work:

KenHTMS

Legacy Supporter 2
Looks great, I think I would need you to design some stuffs for me later until I get enough money...

R3xz

Glowstone
Have you talked with Buddah about what he want in his house? I made a house for him in SP and sent him the map file, he gave me 200c and seem to be satisfied with it, but there could be some more designs that he want with the house. Perhaps if he send you the map file to see the house yourself, you could decide what changes you could make to meet his satisfaction.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
I just started building the entrance. Thought you weren't going to do it. You can build it if you want. I was just doing it for fun to start somewhere. Never was an official business. Sorry for intruding on it.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
you should show some of your previous work, sort of a portfolio idea, so others can get an idea of what you are capable of.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
I had a bunch of screenies, but I deleted my minecraft. So I lost them all. All I can tell you is that I have built a sky scraper, a massive tree of life (like really massive and realistic), and an ent (pretty big too). Kainzo and Xanipher have seen them all, so I have witnesses (and a lot more people from Newerth and so on). The only thing on file is my Versailles (which is posted on the main topic).

R3xz

Glowstone
I just started building the entrance. Thought you weren't going to do it. You can build it if you want. I was just doing it for fun to start somewhere. Never was an official business. Sorry for intruding on it.

No no, I'm done building for Buddah, since i thought he was satisfied with it.
I would like to see your ideas though, I'll come visit once Buddah's house is completed. :D