• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Beacon Regeneration

comfyfutons

Glowing Redstone
The regenerate buff from the beacon does 1 health per tick which in reality is an insignificant amount of healing.
I suggest an increase to any significant amount of healing even like 10-15 so that the regenerate mechanic of the beacon is not worthless

Thanks

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
On a related note, I believe Regeneration Potions are in the same boat. Regardless, I agree with an increase to the healing over time if possible.

EzMac2099

TNT
I agree with this, unless of course this mechanic is implemented to prevent players from utilizing health regen potion. Health regen potions would just destroy Herocraft.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
I agree with this, unless of course this mechanic is implemented to prevent players from utilizing health regen potion. Health regen potions would just destroy Herocraft.

Depends how much of a heal they give. If you made them give regeneration over the period of time equivalent to what the burst heal of a health pot is it wouldn't be terribly broken.
That said it would probably make even fewer people be healers. Though healers are a very useful and necessary class in pvp, if we give away too many heals to everyone, it will make healers much less relevant.

Last edited: