• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Battleground Style Capture the Flag

Totalxtc

Gold
I currently have a battleground set up under my town that would be ideal for this type of game, it includes all types of terrain, including strong and weak suits for different classes. This type of battleground would provide a perfect home for a "Capture the flag" style game. The rules of this game would include two chests in the corners of each team's "base", each containing the team's colored wool "flag". Once picked up, the flag must be held in the holder's hand, and can not be bound to a skill. The holder may hit people with the wool to knock them back, but no other attacks can be used by the holder. Adding these battlegrounds to Herocraft would be a very positive step towards the server's greatest pvp aside from the tournaments. And I feel as if my battleground would provide a good prototype if this type of game were to be added to Herocraft.
2012-03-31_12.45.32.png2012-03-31_12.45.07.png