• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Battlefield Epic Feats

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I've been having a ton of fun playing BF3 the past week or so. Although my K/D is like 0.85, I still am having a blast and doing stupid things like flying jets into shit and killing people with the repair tool. This game is the sole reason why I haven't been playing Herocraft as much in the past week. Before the release of BF3, I had quit xbox entirely.

I just thought I'd share some of my experiences so far in the game. I highly recommend that you buy this game, it is a lot of fun, and so far I haven't found any game-breaking features that make me want to throw my controller at the TV. FYI I play on xbox 360, so feel free to add me, my gamertag is GreekCrackShot.

I've mostly been playing Conquest and Rush, and some TDM. Since maps with jets and helicopters tend to contain more in Conquest, that's what I usually log on to play. My experiences include:
  • Getting 3 consecutive kills with the repair tool
  • Killing someone with the defibrillator
  • Running more than one person over at once with the jeep (dunno the actual name)
  • First time using a jet: Flew straight up, then stalled and crashed.
  • First time using a helicopter: Not knowing the control + teammates spawning with you in the helicopter = multiple teamkills
  • Crashing a jet into another jet, causing both me and my opponent to suicide
  • Crashing a jet into another jet, disabling the jet and still not dealing any damage to my jet
  • Crashing a jet into my teammate's jet = teamkill
  • Crashing a jet into 6 consecutive trees, and not taking damage, and still continue to fly
  • Crashing a jet into a helicopter, twice in the same game... LOL
  • Crashing a jet into a jeep, killing the 3 people inside, leading to my suicide
  • Crash landing a jet into the enemy runway, because someone disabled my jet, so i decided to do kamikaze... destroying a jet about to take off
  • Placing a jeep on the runway of my team's jets and when the player decides to camp the jet, I floor it and jump out of the jeep just before it hits so they die :p
  • went on a kill spree (11 killstreak) only with the SMAW because my friendly teammate kept handing out ammo kits
  • Shooting a helicopter down and getting a QUUAAAAAAAAAD
  • Getting headshot while inside a helicopter by another helicopter? I was very confused.
Feel free to add your thoughts, experience, etc. I'm only level 15 and I've already been through so much. I still haven't done any of the campaign, so if anyone recommends that I do, I'll check it out.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm only level 11, but I had the most amazing thing ever happen. I parachuted off damavand peak, noticed I had an SV98 in my hand, which I picked up from a randomers kit, and started taking potshots at a helicopter. Boom, third shot and I head shotted the pilot, and caused the helicopter to crash killing the crew and a teammate (from the falling helicopter). I also crashed into an enemy jet with my jet, killing him and sustaining major damage, jumped out of the jet onto the enemies aircraft carrier and got in there AA turret. I camped their aircraft carrier killing every single person who dared to step foot off the boat.

gtastuntdude

Legacy Supporter 7
Ran over 3 people on 3 different occasions with a jet......One was on the ground....The rest were parachuters.

Also have the Jet Service medal, 508 cumulative kills with jets, and I've gotten 5 jet service stars....and I havent played BF 3 in a week apparently. Blasted Skyrim being so good...

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I need to try some of this things, too bad Minecraft is so addictive, i am lvl 10 (need 500xp to lvl 11). My IGN is EtKEnn if you want to add me :)

Edit: i'm playing on a PC

Taken down 13 helicopters with a tank's main cannon and 1 of them was half way across the map on Operation Firestorm. And highest killing spree of 19 so far.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Noray2/stats/229813272/
20 hours, level 20, 1.4 K : D.
I've often killed 4-8 people within a few seconds holding down an alleyway or entering a room with my M249. Always fun :)

I stopped playing though. It just didn't appeal to me like BF2 did. I think either my comp or internet has trouble with it too because I get some lag and the hitboxes are all messed up. (2.7 dual core and a Radeon HD 6870; I need a better CPU).

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I don't know if this is an epic feat, but I was playing with my friends and driving around with c4 on a jeep on Caspian Border. We were driving on the road towards the gas station from antenna on the road, and I decided to go around the rocks instead of the road. When my friends arrived there they started screaming "TANK, TANK" and then they both died. Once they started screaming, "NOW" I pressed the button for the c4, got 3 kills, 2 vehicle destructions, for a total of 600 points at least. Somehow I got 1st place with a score of 3000 points that round.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I shot down an enemy jet in a dogfight, but the pilot got out in time. I failed to notice and he proceeded to shoot an rpg at me while he was parachuting down...
It hit me.

Greg68

Legacy Supporter 2
My games usually end with me being MVP with around 20+ - 10 deaths. I once went 44 - 12 with 24 being tank kills. My great feat was i placed 5 C4 on a jet, played chicken with another jet, me being the chicken i jumped out and when my jet got near the enemies, i blew that shit up! :) t'was amazing. I once shot a RPG rocket at a helicopter and got a quad, no lock-on :p AAAAnd the most points i got was 21k.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
My games usually end with me being MVP with around 20+ - 10 deaths. I once went 44 - 12 with 24 being tank kills. My great feat was i placed 5 C4 on a jet, played chicken with another jet, me being the chicken i jumped out and when my jet got near the enemies, i blew that shit up! :) t'was amazing. I once shot a RPG rocket at a helicopter and got a quad, no lock-on :p AAAAnd the most points i got was 21k.
I don't know exactly how much my highest KD was, but it was on Noshahr Canals and I was in an AA tank and just shooting everything as soon as it left the aircraft carrier, nothing made it to shore.