• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Batman Arkham city!

G4M3R_117

TNT
So yeah for the past few days I havent been active, but I have a good reason to this!
I was playing Batman Arkham City which I cannot get enough of, so I was wondering has anyone else played this game? If so what do you think of it and if you haven't played it, go spend money now!

RedKhan

Soulsand
Picked it up the other day, bit of a Batman fanboy so I'm loving it.

Catwoman is pretty fun to play as too, she's basically spiderman while moving around the city.
Did you get any pre-order goodies/dlc?

RedKhan

Soulsand
Tough luck Kainzo, try and avoid spoilers til then I guess.

I remember the first game had some graphic engine upgrades on pc (Or something to that effect) something similar holding up Arkham City?

G4M3R_117

TNT
us normal PC players have to wait.
By "Normal" I presume you mean wealthy enough to upgrade your PC every 2 months or so? xD
But yeah I agree catwoman is pretty cool! The only DLC I got though was the 70's theme for batman (I only have an EB games/Whatever game superchain America has for all you Americans! And a Joker challenge map, so far I'm loving it all! :D

RedKhan

Soulsand
Zomg, spoilers.

Completed it the other night, good fun for everyone involved. I urge anyone who has yet to play to take their time and do the side mission stuff too.

Kudo's if you figure out the little twists before they are revealed.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Eh. It's a good batman game. Much more exploration compared to the last one.