• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

bassking31's Whitelist Application

bassking31

Dirt
Minecraft IGN - bassking31

Location & Age - Maine, 14 (my Profile Page says I'm 24, that's a mistake. I meant to type 1997, but hit the 8 instead of the 9)

Previous Bans - I've been banned once for "Being too good at PvP" from some random faction server. Also, and this is an interesting story, I think I might have been banned from this server at one point, not sure. Well, I wasn't banned, but my MC profile was. My friend Declan used to play on my account, because his parents wouldn't buy him one and he was broke. I think he used to play on here, and the leader of his town (Paris?) told him to burn down another city, so he did. Then he got my account banned from your server, which sucked because I was getting interested in it. He got his own account and I changed my password. Again, I'm not even sure that this was this server.

Referral - My friend Declan used to play here on my account.

How did you hear about Hero Craft - Again, my friend Declan.

Have you voted for Hero Craft? - Yes, indeed, on both links.

Do you agree to the Hero Craft EULA & ToS - Yes and yes.

Reason you should be Accepted - I'm a very good builder (my friends in MC are always asking me for architectural advise), I'm good at PvP (refer to my ban for being "Too Good"), and I've been an Admin on my friends server before, and I know what it's like trying to deal with griefers and rule breakers. I don't want to give you guys any extra work, so I can guarantee, I won't intentionally break any rules.

Special key - HCB10

Additional Info - I think I've pretty much covered everything. I would add some screenshots of things I've built, but I always have trouble putting pictures on forums (including this one) and it will take me at least a half an hour just to figure out how. I'm not very forum-wise.