• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Basic Skills Categorization by Class Spreadsheet

Hello! I made a semiuseful spreadsheet of all of the classes and categories that their skills fit into.

Take a look!

Restoration category skills include any skill that generates Stamina, Mana, Health, or in the case of the Ranger, Arrows.
Tactical skills include any skill that allows the player to be unseen, move faster, or otherwise actively avoid attacks and enemies, as opposed to more passive skills which are activated and then left alone, such as Invulnerability.
The ".5" signify skills that could not fit into a single category, such as Maim, which deals damage (Damage Inflicting) and also slows (Debuff).

This sheet is meant to be a basic reference to help note the contrasts and quantities of types of skills in relation to other classes.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Hello! I made a semiuseful spreadsheet of all of the classes and categories that their skills fit into.

Take a look!

Restoration category skills include any skill that generates Stamina, Mana, Health, or in the case of the Ranger, Arrows.
Tactical skills include any skill that allows the player to be unseen, move faster, or otherwise actively avoid attacks and enemies, as opposed to more passive skills which are activated and then left alone, such as Invulnerability.
The ".5" signify skills that could not fit into a single category, such as Maim, which deals damage (Damage Inflicting) and also slows (Debuff).

This sheet is meant to be a basic reference to help note the contrasts and quantities of types of skills in relation to other classes.
Looks good! But runeblade has more than 2.5 skills that deal damage.

Looks good! But runeblade has more than 2.5 skills that deal damage.
Upon looking back over it, I realized I skipped over FireRune and Arcane Transfer. Those are now added. However, the majority of Runeblades skills also do additional effects, such as a silence, so they are counted as 1/2 Damage-Inflicting. Let me show you:
ToxicRune: DoT = Damage-Inflicting.
VoidRune: medium Damage and short Silence = 0.5 Damage-Inflicting & 0.5 Debuff
Duskblade: medium Damage and medium health Restoration = 0.5 Damage-Inflicting & 0.5 Restoration
FireRune: medium Damage = 1 Damage-Inflicting
Icerune: low Damage and medium slow = 0.5 Damage-Inflicting & 0.5 Debuff

Thanks for looking!