• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bards need a shout

Jaw895

Legacy Supporter 8
An Aoe shout that does like 10-15 damage to enemies cost 1 notebook reagant would be awesome bards have mroe then just singing buffs let them play their "instrument" and use a notebook to deal damage.
I would be cool of a notebook could be a reagant to do say a luluaby to put a enemy asleep basically a root.

Jaw895

Legacy Supporter 8
not played skyrim before at all but most bards in games have a shout or a bellow or something with noise that causes damage. In this game they have songs that buff speed and damage but they need a direct damage and a regen hp song that would be awesome.

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Dielan, you want it for Beastmaster because you are one... If anything its for the Bard.

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
What does a Beastmaster have to do with anything with shouts.

It's like saying Dragoon should get Hellgate.

JZillifro

Soulsand
I don't actually think a friendly instrument playing and singing bard should be able to be like "FUCK OFF!" then the person flies off, doesn't sound like a bard to me. Sounds more along the lines of a barbarian or something very raging and in your face, the bard is more like a friendly guy that sings songs and plays an instrument well. Maybe give them more of a skill that like plays a bad note on the instrument that makes a really irritating noise, and does damage.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
The bard will then breath deep, then utter the word, "yay" and thus his oppenemt shall be blown away by the sheer awesomeness of the word.

A more peaceful alternative to the peaceful bard. And it makes sense.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
yeah... Bards dont have shouts... Bards sing / play instruments

In either case - we're still adding in more stuff for bards.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Im not really sure because it was poorly worded. I dont think he meant a shout, it seems like he means something along the lines of a powerful note that the bard sings loudly to knock back the other players.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Im not really sure because it was poorly worded. I dont think he meant a shout, it seems like he means something along the lines of a powerful note that the bard sings loudly to knock back the other players.

Now that would make sense. Kinda. They don't really need any attacking skills.

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Yes I am typing on my phone; I thought you thought it was a barbarian.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Yes I am typing on my phone; I thought you thought it was a barbarian.

Personally I think the BM is more of a barbarian than a bard.

Hell the picture of the Wiki even suggests it is the barbarian of heroes:

Beastmaster_male_female.png

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
I was going with Steamed. Nothing to do with barbarians; I don't know where you got that.