• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Bard skill: Lovefully Melody

Lovefully Melody

When the bard uses it, it plays a beutifull music that enchants the players hearts and make them go into the bard direction for 1.5 seconds, they can't control or attack.
Mana cost: 50
Cooldown: 30 seconds
Give suggestions (take it from League of Legends)

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
Charm
  • RANGE: 975
  • COOLDOWN: 12
  • COST: 50 / 65 / 80 / 95 / 110 mana
Charm.jpg
ACTIVE: Ahri blows a kiss that travels in a line in front of her. The first enemy it hits takes magic damage and is charmed, forcing them to walk harmlessly towards Ahri while being slowed by 50% for the duration.

You just so happened to take that from my favorite champion. But it would be interesting to see some form of crowd control (other then medolicbindings) on bard​

Charm

• RANGE: 975
  • COOLDOWN: 12
  • COST: 50 / 65 / 80 / 95 / 110 mana

Charm.jpg

ACTIVE: Ahri blows a kiss that travels in a line in front of her. The first enemy it hits takes magic damage and is charmed, forcing them to walk harmlessly towards Ahri while being slowed by 50% for the duration.

You just so happened to take that from my favorite champion. But it would be interesting to see some form of crowd control (other then medolicbindings) on bard
Thanks for explaining it

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
Pretty sure that would be almost impossible to code and 50 mana is way too much.

madpear

Legacy Supporter 5
3 days in and nobody has said anything about the word "lovefully" not existing.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Like which skills?
Well I mean the new dk skill where you teleport behind someone now that is being added. Spear, Megabolt and other skills that are in the game now are pretty impressive. Heroes is quite a plugin and I am sure an Ahri Charm is more then possible.

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
Megabolt is very simple seeing how its an AoE, haven't heard of this new DK skill and Spear is just a simple pull in move like any other (Forcepull and Reckoning). A move where the player walks towards their enemy would first of all be extremely overpowered and second of all hasn't been done before on this Heroes server.