• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banned

M

madsih

IGN: madsih
Banned by?: Unknown
Time of ban: Unknown
Reason for ban: I don't know
Your story: I had been playing minecraft for some time, then a friend of mine showed me Herocraft. and I logged on...
then I found out that I had to be whitelisted, so i signed up. haven't played multi since signing up. then I got a message saying that I've been whitelisted. so I tried to log on, and got the message that i've been banned? don't know how. So I wrote to Brutalacerate and he told me that he didn't know who banned me, and that I should post a thread here... so this is the story of my life

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Line 16471: 2011-02-27 16:08:49 [INFO] [PLAYER_COMMAND] Apherdite: /ban madsih

I'm assuming its either 1) theft in city 2) griefing or 3) hacking

I'll let her reply here.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I banned you from our main server for being a douchebag and grieving on our test server. If you can't behave on test, you don't get to play on live. If you act a fool again, we'll know and you'll be gone quicker than you can beg forgiveness. This is your ONLY warning.