• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banned

V

Vame

IGN: Vame
Banned by?: Not sure
Time of ban: Sunday March 6th (GMT +08)
Reason for ban: "Speed hacking", according to Brutacalerate. I PMd him about being unwhitelisted and he kindly suggested appealing here. Thanks Brutacalerate!
Your story: I have never speed hacked, in fact, never hacked at all. I don't have proof of not hacking (Unless a witness of sorts counts. I was travelling with my friend JumpySnake and we were running at the same speed), but I hope you'll take my word that I've never speed hacked. I did come across another player in town, and it is possible that I or him were lagging and he thought that I was running much faster than possible. I live in China where the internet connection is bad, so I believe it is completely possible that someone would think I was running fast due to lag.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
we will review the logs and get back with you - thanks for repealing - if you have more info to add please do so by editing your post.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
A user contacted me and told me that this user was "Speed Hacking" and when I went to TP to him, he had already disconnected from the server. The user who told me about "Speed Hacking" said that is what happens after this this process is performed.

Also, I was not the one to Unwhitelist you, I was waiting for you to come back online so that I could either catch you, or speak with you about it.