• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

banned

odog127

TNT
IGN:eek:dog127
Banned by: gabizou
Time of ban: i dont know
Reason for ban: exploiting
Your story: i was in the catacombs and gabizou seid there were chest hidden so i started looking for chests i was following some one forgot who but he took me to a chest and we looted it and it had some half slabs on it so i disided to be "smart" and go to the very begining of the caticombes and break the half slab on on the chest that was under it i then right clicked and opened it and saw there were heads and took them then left opon the next day i told gabizou "hey is it posable to get your head and he seid yes but its rare then i seid i had it and i gess he whent to go look at the chest and told me to give them back, witch i did then i logged off. thank you for your time and if i am not unbanned then i understand :(

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
First, I already explained, but I guess I have to "correct" your story again:

1) You lied to me that you found these heads in the wilderness.
2) You lied when I told you to give me all the heads back, you left out some very important heads.
3) You lied when you said you didn't exploit into the chest underneath the REGIONED halfslabs to get to the chest containing the heads.

All in all, you were banned for a) exploiting into a clearly not normally obtainable chest and b) for trying to weasel your way into getting admin spawned items while retaining half truths from staff.

You can rejoin the server come Wednesday June 13, 2013. Think before you decide to abuse an obvious exploit of block lag, otherwise I don't expect to see much of you on the server in the future.