• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banned

TooDraining

Banned
IGN:TooDraining
Banned by?:Apherdite
Time of ban: not sure
Reason for ban: Flymod hack i think
Your story: I accidently hit flymod my F key button right next to ASDW and couldnt find the button cause my person was spazzing out
Edit 1- i know the rules on the server HACK's are childish and bannable i use the flymod for Single Player only so i can build super duper awesome things
Edit 2 as i said before it was an accident i dont know how to change the button or dissable the flymod.if i could get some help with that
Edit 3 im sorry i know the rules and wouldnt try to get banned with such a foolish way if any thing i would get banned for it would be trying to steal not a lame flymod incedent...
Edit 4 please understand i dont want to have to find another server this is my dream server so many cool and active people on here its rediculous
Edit 5 Kainzo Apherdite i think u all understand what it was like to be 15 so cool to be interacting via web with all ur friends and everyone. im speechless at how this happened i would never intentionally use a flymod hack. Thats just weak and a poor descision if u do that
Edit 6 i hope u understand i really do this server is amazing!!!!

~TooDraining (SIC and Banker of The City)[/size]

well i guess im banned for an accident :(?

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I'm going to initially say no to this. However, I will discuss with Lord Kainzo. Primarily because I was told you said "I'm off" right as you started flying around. Secondly, because if you wanted to turn them off - you can relog. Thirdly, you didn't seem to hesitate when you realized you were flying. Fourthly, we don't want anyone with hacks on our server - who knows what else you could be using.

I also saw you speed hacking right before you started flying around.

We'll let you know.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Knowing our massive stance against hacks of ALL kinds - why would even have this installed? Surely you are joking.