• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banned, was I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
Not sure were to put this exactly but here it is.

So today I hit my 1 year mark and when I pe'd for my veteran title I was told I had to go 1 year from when I was banned. My question is was I ever officially banned? I don't quite see were I was because I was always under investigation.

Thanks, Spartan.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I closed the petition because I presumed you were banned since you did post an appeal in October 2012 ((Where you admitted to doing what you were banned/under investigation for)). Based on that and the information I found, I presumed if it was simply under investigation, you would not have needed to post an appeal ((I know others who were under investigation with you were denied their Vet title))

I will tag Kainzo since he would make the decision.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It's one year from unban/investigation end. This goes for anyone looking to obtain tags.

Good behavior starts when you have access to the server and aren't banned for 1+ years

Status
Not open for further replies.