• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banned- Repeal

sean7

Air
Username: Sean7
Banned by: Neo_Exdeath
Date banned: 4-30-2011
Reason for ban: Grieving?

I was banned today (4-30-2011), and i would like to apply for a repeal.
I entered hell for the 2nd time ever, and on my return to the portal home, i saw that there was a large clump of glow-stone hanging from the ceiling. Much of it was already mined out, so i thought that it was ok to mine. My i tried to mine one block and it was not give me the "You do not have permission" error. I thought that since i wasnt able to find any glowstone in the rest of the nether and so many people have full stacks of glowstone, that this must be how they got it and it was some sort of a prize for surviving the obstacle course leading up to the portal.
After i started mining, another player, boostn, came in and started mining, after a while, my friend came in and started mining with me and boostn, but then boostn started killing us and taking what we had mined. he then left with everything and apparently told Neo_exdeath about it, which led to him banning me.

Sorry for such a long post, but i am really sorry, and just want to be able to re-enter herocraft.

Boostn

Dirt
you have essentially spouted a lot of bullshit here. since i want this cleared up im going to go ahead and give you all the details of what happened.

When i originally entered hell there was sean and grodan attacking my townie wassabi. I proceeded to kill these 2 since i was defending a civilian, but after a while we made a truce and agreed to stop, then me and wassabi head out into the nether (You can check logs) we started exploring here n there and i got blown up by the ghost? and i fell to my death due to lava. upon re spawning i noticed glowstone on the ground around the spawn.. i decided to investigate and noticed sean and grodan mining away above spawn. Due to the fact these 2 are doing this i proceeded to go mine with them, (I found 1.5 stacks of glowstone on the ground before this). When i climbed up and joined them in the "Hole" i mined about a row a 2 of glowstone (Bout 23-30 dust) and i had sean tell me "Not to mine outwards and to mine towards the ceiling) He spoke this in offtopic so you can also check logs about this. After a while they killed me, i responded with a "I thought we had a truce" and they replied with "no gj". I then turned around and killed them being the better pvper and stole all their items. i looted like no shit 23-25 stacks of glowstone. I immediately left hell then whispered neo_exdeath and told him i had all the glowstone, i was then kicked off the server and all items taken from me as they should of been since i had no idea we couldn't do this. I just merely seen 2 people mining the shit out of spawn so thought it was legal.

I just bought t5 2 days ago i wouldn't spend 60 buck's then go and do something illegal and get myself removed from this server. I supported this server because i enjoy playing on it, im butting in here because sean is spinning the story trying to drag me into the same hole he is in and thought i should clear my name.

Anyways, Neo_Exdeath has handled this situation and everything has been removed. Thanks.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
Post in the right section or it wont be looked at.
http://herocraftonline.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=38