• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banned- Repeal (redo)

sean7

Air
Username: Sean7
Banned by: Neo_Exdeath
Date banned: 4-30-2011
Reason for ban: Grieving?

I was banned today (4-30-2011), and i would like to apply for a repeal.
I entered hell for the 2nd time ever, and on my return to the portal home, i saw that there was a large clump of glow-stone hanging from the ceiling. Much of it was already mined out, so i thought that it was ok to mine. My i tried to mine one block and it was not give me the "You do not have permission" error. I thought that since i wasnt able to find any glowstone in the rest of the nether and so many people have full stacks of glowstone, that this must be how they got it and it was some sort of a prize for surviving the obstacle course leading up to the portal.
After i started mining, another player, boostn, came in and started mining, after a while, my friend came in and started mining with me and boostn, but then boostn started killing us and taking what we had mined. he then left with everything and apparently told Neo_exdeath about it, which led to him banning me.

Sorry for such a long post, but i am really sorry, and just want to be able to re-enter herocraft.

Response to boostn:
a- you were mining before groundon came in
b- you attacked me first, i didn't touch you
c- just because you donate doesn't mean you are immune to being banned
d- if you knew it was illegal boostn, WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST TELL ME! Because i didn't know and neither did groundon (if you read my post)

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
I went ahead and unbanned you, just make sure to not not mine out lightstone if it is obviously not natural ;)